UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
I’m looking to SPLA RDS CALs for a customer on their own dedicated equipment at their own premises. The reason for SPLA is they don’t know if they’ll need them after Covid lockdowns improve.
Can they put their Office 365 E3 licences which they own and pay for themselves onto the RDS cluster at their own building, on their own equipment, using RDS CALs that I supply via SPLA? Thank you in advance!
- Admins, RDS licenses, compliance asked by ArchipelagoSpla
- SPLA RDS on Customer owned equipment using their own O365 E3’s asked by charliem
- Windows served and vmware asked by jovana
- Will the QMTH addendum change with the new CSP Direct Requirements? asked by spla
- Continue with SPLA or just give up? asked by markahodges