UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
I’m looking to SPLA RDS CALs for a customer on their own dedicated equipment at their own premises. The reason for SPLA is they don’t know if they’ll need them after Covid lockdowns improve.
Can they put their Office 365 E3 licences which they own and pay for themselves onto the RDS cluster at their own building, on their own equipment, using RDS CALs that I supply via SPLA? Thank you in advance!
- Software services reseller asked by chair2022
- Are SALs required when app runs on customer's hardware? asked by cdexter123
- SPLA – Windows Server and CAL asked by [email protected]
- ISV SQL Runtime Server licensing on a SPLA Provider Root Server? asked by technik_fug
- Admins, RDS licenses, compliance asked by ArchipelagoSpla