UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
I am unclear on how to license windows server using CAL and not core licensing. Is that possible? I am assuming a licensed user (CAL licenses) can access many servers assuming I license all users. Is that correct?
- SPLA – Windows Server and CAL asked by [email protected]
- ISV SQL Runtime Server licensing on a SPLA Provider Root Server? asked by technik_fug
- Admins, RDS licenses, compliance asked by ArchipelagoSpla
- SPLA RDS on Customer owned equipment using their own O365 E3’s asked by charliem
- Windows served and vmware asked by jovana