UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
We are trying to help the SPLA partner to find the right model for licensing Windows server.
They have a physical host with 4 proc, each with 16 cores. But they are covered with VMware.
Do they need to cover all physical cores, or they can observe VM as a physical machine?
Or is it possible to mix, if they want to give end customer 4 cores physical and 4 vm cores?
- SPLA – Windows Server and CAL asked by [email protected]
- ISV SQL Runtime Server licensing on a SPLA Provider Root Server? asked by technik_fug
- Admins, RDS licenses, compliance asked by ArchipelagoSpla
- SPLA RDS on Customer owned equipment using their own O365 E3’s asked by charliem
- Windows served and vmware asked by jovana