UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
From my understanding, it is possible to license servers for internal use at the maximum of 50% of the total SPLA licensing reported for specific product. Question is, can the VMs for internal use licensed through SPLA be on the same Hyper-V node as the other external (client) oriented VMs?
- Admins, RDS licenses, compliance asked by ArchipelagoSpla
- SPLA RDS on Customer owned equipment using their own O365 E3’s asked by charliem
- Windows served and vmware asked by jovana
- Will the QMTH addendum change with the new CSP Direct Requirements? asked by spla
- Continue with SPLA or just give up? asked by markahodges