Hey SPLA team, if you could help assist with this scenario please.
“We had a customer that we were looking after (servers, users etc). They have moved management of their servers in house to internal IT. We still have our RMM agents on their servers and will be responsible for patching the servers. Are we still allowed to provide SPLA licensing to this type of customer?
Thank you very much.
- Definition of Software Partitioning asked by amos.max
- SPLA: Reporting RDS SALs asked by kbatesDQS
- ISV Hosting in 3rd Party Data Centre – Windows and SQL Server asked by b4127
- Does SPLA require full OS management asked by Chuck
- New Dedicated Host Requirements for AWS/Google/MS and others asked by spla