UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
in case a company wants to become a Software services reseller, does this mean that it can take virtual servers and licenses from an existing SPLA partner and provide services to end users.
or that company have to also become a SPLA partner or is their relationship regulated in some other way?
Can you clarify the role of Software Services Reseller?
Thanks in advance
- Reporting a EOL SPLA license asked by mandlisone
- Software services reseller asked by chair2022
- Are SALs required when app runs on customer's hardware? asked by cdexter123
- SPLA – Windows Server and CAL asked by [email protected]
- ISV SQL Runtime Server licensing on a SPLA Provider Root Server? asked by technik_fug