We get asked a lot about CSP and Open or transitioning from Open to CSP. Why do that? From a hoster perspective you can earn incentives and provide support and control the end-end billing for your customers. If you have customers with Open licensing, this is something you might want to consider. Switching from Azure though is a bit tricky.
- Exchange SPLA and Office 365 dual use rights asked by ArthurOnAzure
- Definition of Software Partitioning asked by amos.max
- SPLA: Reporting RDS SALs asked by kbatesDQS
- ISV Hosting in 3rd Party Data Centre – Windows and SQL Server asked by b4127
- Does SPLA require full OS management asked by Chuck