In summary, starting October 1, 2019, licenses purchased with an on-premise agreement (Volume Licensing that did not include Software Assurance) cannot be deployed with a dedicated host from a “Listed Provider”. Listed Provider includes Microsoft, Alibaba, AWS, and Google. Windows Server, (purchased with SA or not) does not have mobility rights.
- Definition of Software Partitioning asked by amos.max
- SPLA: Reporting RDS SALs asked by kbatesDQS
- ISV Hosting in 3rd Party Data Centre – Windows and SQL Server asked by b4127
- Does SPLA require full OS management asked by Chuck
- New Dedicated Host Requirements for AWS/Google/MS and others asked by spla