UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
Hoping you can answer my question… we are a tier1 direct partner and supply azure subscription under CSP to clients. We also manage these subscriptions on our clients behalf. There are no shared VMs or infrastructure.
We can purchase reserved instances and save on the compute. My understanding is I can purchase a Windows server 1yr or 3yr subscription under CSP and license said reserved instances thus saving some more money. Is that correct?
Assuming it is, do I still need to purchase user cal subscription too?
- Admins, RDS licenses, compliance asked by ArchipelagoSpla
- SPLA RDS on Customer owned equipment using their own O365 E3’s asked by charliem
- Windows served and vmware asked by jovana
- Will the QMTH addendum change with the new CSP Direct Requirements? asked by spla
- Continue with SPLA or just give up? asked by markahodges