UNCOVERING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MICROSOFT SPLA PROGRAM
First – thanks for all you do. Question – I’m in SPLA and most of my customers login to my VPS machines and use the MS Access program I provide to them as SaaS and I report MS Access and RDS SALS each month. But, some of my customers want to run the program on their own local hardware. In that case I require them to purchase and install Office Professional Plus or at least MS Access before they can run the program I provide. In this situation, would I still be required to report SALs?
- Software services reseller asked by chair2022
- Are SALs required when app runs on customer's hardware? asked by cdexter123
- SPLA – Windows Server and CAL asked by [email protected]
- ISV SQL Runtime Server licensing on a SPLA Provider Root Server? asked by technik_fug
- Admins, RDS licenses, compliance asked by ArchipelagoSpla